An Innovative, Just and developed society free from all forms of discrimination.
To promote a just society through democratic development, gender equity, empowerment of poor, vulnerable and marginalized groups, capacity building research and peace building.
- To foster democratic development in Nigeria
- To promote Gender Equity and Human Rights in Nigeria
- To build sustainable peace, and advance non- violent management and resolution of conflicts in Nigeria
- To increase access to reproductive health and reproductive Rights in Nigeria
To advance a just and developed Nigerian society
Our Core Values
GAT structure is made up of:
- The Board of Trustees
- The Management Committee
The daily business of GAT and its general administrative decisions are taken and managed by the Executive Committee while policy issues are transferred to the Board of Directors for appropriate guidance.
GAT has four thematic areas of focus namely:
PROGRAMME THEMATIC AREAS
- Democracy & Good Governance
- Gender & Human/Women's Right
- Health and Reproductive Right
- Peace Building, Conflict Resolution& Human Security
GAT objectives are achieved using the following:
- Training & Empowerment
- Research & Documentation
- Policy Analysis & Development
- Consultancies- Research, facilitation and paper presentations